Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

MY-BELIEFS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* MY-BELIEFS > Topics

Subject: How to Find the True Church?
Replies: 9 Views: 495

elijah_2 22.03.11 - 07:14pm
Have you ever asked yourself the question. What is truth? Where can I find truth and some even may ask; How to find the true Church?

Well I am going first of all define,what truth is from the Bible, and then from that definition you may make a conscious decision in deciding what Church, or fellowship you want to be apart of. *

elijah_2 22.03.11 - 07:25pm
1. Jehovah the God of the Bible is the Truth

Isaiah 65:16
That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth... *

elijah_2 22.03.11 - 07:33pm
2. The Bible in its entirety is truth

John 17:17
Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. *

elijah_2 22.03.11 - 07:41pm
3. The Law of God is the Truth

Psalm 119:142
Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the truth. *

elijah_2 22.03.11 - 07:47pm
3b. All Ten of the Commandments are Truth

Psalm 119:151
Thou art near, O LORD; and all thy commandments are truth. *

elijah_2 22.03.11 - 07:51pm
4. The Man Christ Jesus Saviour of the World is the Truth

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. *

elijah_2 22.03.11 - 08:00pm
5. The Holy Spirit that inspired the writings of Scripture, he is Truth

1 John 5:6
This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. *

elijah_2 22.03.11 - 09:46pm
The Holy Spirit Guides the seeker to the Truth

John 16:13
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. *

elijah_2 22.03.11 - 10:21pm
IN SUMMARY:

Summarizing what we have learned. In the the above passages. I have therefore, define Truth according to the Scriptures and in putting all that together here is what we have.
- If you believe that Jehovah is the true God in contrast to all the other so calls gods. AND if your are basing your beliefs on the Bible and the Bible only as your rule and faith and practice, and everything you belief is what the Bible really teaches. AND your are led and guided by the Spirit of Truth. AND you exercise faith in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour from sin and its penalty. AND you are keeping not Nine, but All Ten of the Commandments. Then you can rest assure that you have found the Truth.
- However, if what you, your fellowship or Church believes is contrary to what the Bible defines as Truth, then you are not in the True Church; based on the Criteria of the Truth set out in the Scriptures. *

elijah_2 22.03.11 - 10:53pm
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
(John 8:32) *

This topic is locked.
* MY-BELIEFS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* MY-BELIEFS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits